Ray Ausrotas quoted in Mass Lawyers Weekly
The article describes the defeat of dismissal motion on behalf of Arrowood LLP client.
Government faces liability for not ‘supervising’ serial embezzler
A Wilmington events planning business has been given the green light to pursue damages against the federal government for the embezzlement of nearly half a million dollars by a part-time bookkeeper.
The woman was supposed to have been barred from working as a financial manager as a term of supervised release imposed on her for stealing from another employer.
- Raymond P. Ausrotas named 2021 Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" in the Boston area.
- Three Arrowood LLP Lawyers Named to 2021 The Best Lawyers in America List
- Ray Ausrotas quoted in Mass Lawyers Weekly
- Sarah Sousa Honored by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Lisa G. Arrowood secures $1.7 Million Settlement
- Arrowood LLP Partner Lisa G. Arrowood has been recognized by Chambers USA 2020.
- Lisa G. Arrowood has been selected to the 2020 Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers guide.
- Sarah E. A. Sousa Elected to Board of Directors for the Women’s Bar Association.
- Arrowood LLP Attorneys secure $25 million judgement in only business case among ‘TOP 10’ Massachusetts jury verdict of 2019
- Sarah B. Herlihy is now a Partner of the firm.
- Arrowood LLP has been named a Tier 1 firm in Boston
- 8 Arrowood LLP Attorneys named to the 2019 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Two Arrowood LLP Partners were included in the 26th edition of Best Lawyers in America.
- Cathleen Augusto was appointed co-chair of the Boston Bar Association’s New Lawyers Forum.
- Partner Lisa G. Arrowood has been recognized by Chambers USA 2019.
- Lisa G. Arrowood Lectured at Brown University on Medical Malpractice, March 20, 2019
- Cathleen Augusto will co-chair the event steering committee for the BBF’s 10th Annual Casino Night
- Lisa Arrowood was on the panel for Women Trial Lawyers at the Boston Bar Association.
- Arrowood LLP has been named a Tier 1 firm in Boston for Commercial Litigation by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2019.
- 5 Arrowood LLP Attorneys named to the 2018 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sarah B. Herlihy joins the firm as Of Counsel
- Lawyers Weekly Honors Lisa Arrowood
- Two Arrowood LLP Partners were included in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America List
- Lisa Arrowood and Margaret Strauss Reach $1,000,000 Settlement for Failure to Diagnose Lung Cancer
- Raymond P. Ausrotas Moderated the Social Law Library CLE TRIAL TALK: POINTERS FROM EXPERTS & THE BENCH
- Cathleen Augusto and Sarah Sousa held a panel discussion entitled “How to Excel as a Second Chair” on behalf of the New Lawyers Section at the Boston Bar Association.
- Attorney Lisa Arrowood was quoted in a Boston Globe Article
- Attorney Kevin B. Smith has joined the firm as an Associate
- Lisa G. Arrowood taught a CLE at the Trial Skills Workshop at Suffolk University Law School
- Two Arrowood LLP Attorneys Named to 2018 New England Best Lawyers List
- Lisa Arrowood quoted in BBJ article about “Boston’s supply of lawyers falls far short of busy firms’ heavy schedules”
- Lisa G. Arrowood did a Lecture at Brown University
- Lisa G. Arrowood spoke at the BBA Women’s Leadership & Advancement Forum Launch Event at the Boston College Club
- 5 Arrowood LLP Attorneys Named to 2017 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Lisa Arrowood spoke on panel entitled "15 Leadership Insights from Women Who Know"
- Lisa Arrowood and Elizabeth Kayatta Panelists at “Women Lawyers Leading Cases in the Courtroom”
- Lisa Arrowood volunteered as a coach at the American College of Trial Lawyers First Annual Trial Skills Workshop
- Lisa Arrowood selected to the 2017 Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America
- Ray Ausrotas Provides Advice to Corporate Counsel
- Lisa Arrowood appointed to the ABA House of Delegates
- Arrowood LLP Ranked in 2017 "U.S. News Best Law Firms"
- Jed DeWick Wins Jury Verdict for International Cyber Security Firm
- 5 Arrowood LLP Attorneys Named to the 2016 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Lisa Arrowood on the Cover of Super Lawyers Magazine
- Lisa Arrowood quoted on the BBA’s new program “Friday Fundamentals” in American Bar Association article
- Arrowood LLP welcomes new associate, Margaret E. Strauss
- Raymond Ausrotas Secures Favorable Decisions Before State Ballot Law Commission
- Lisa Arrowood, Jed DeWick, and Elizabeth Kayatta Win Jury Verdict for Fidelity Investments
- Lisa Arrowood was quoted in the recent Lawyers Weekly article "Women as first chairs: Amid successes, work remains"
- Lisa Arrowood Appointed to JNC Special Panel
- Lisa Arrowood Makes Statement on Retirement of Judge Henry J. Boroff
- Lisa Arrowood Spoke at National Conference of Bar Presidents
- Arrowood LLP Attended the BBF Adams Beneft
- Arrowood LLP Attorneys "Walk to the Hill" in Support of Civil Legal Aid
- Lisa Arrowood Discusses How to Create "Practice Ready" Lawyers
- Jed DeWick to Participate in Panel Discussing Jury Voir Dire
- Lisa Arrowood, BBA President, Visits Specialty Courts
- Boston Globe Publishes Letter from Lisa Arrowood Supporting Race-Conscious Admissions Policies in Higher Education
- Four Arrowood LLP Attorneys Named to the 2015 Super Lawyers List
- Tobacco 'Dream Team' Includes Arrowood LLP Attorneys
- Lisa Arrowood Featured as Speaker at MCLE's "Conversation with the Legends" Program
- Raymond Ausrotas Secures Agreement for Judgment of Over $450,000 in Trade Secret and Noncompetition Case
- Boston Globe Covers Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filing
- Lisa G. Arrowood Begins Term as President of Boston Bar Association
- Jury Verdict Upheld by First Circuit
- Lisa Arrowood was a Panelist for "Pathways to the Bench" Program
- Edward Foye Joins Arrowood LLP
- Raymond Ausrotas Secures Dismissal of Out of State Case Involving Successor Liability Claim
- Jed DeWick and Elizabeth Kayatta Win $650,000 Settlement in College Suicide Lawsuit
- Lisa Arrowood Named to Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America Guide
- Raymond Ausrotas selected as a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Article Features Recent Trial Victory
- Jed DeWick and Elizabeth Kayatta Win $1.1 Million Verdict in Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
- Lisa Arrowood serves as panelist for “Tired of Playing Second Fiddle in Court? How to Move Up to First Chair”
- Lisa Arrowood Obtains $500,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
- Lisa Arrowood and Jed DeWick Reach $5.25 Million Settlement in Child Brain Injury Case
- $600,000 Settlement Achieved for Man Who Suffered Partial Vision Loss After Laser Eye Surgery
- Raymond Ausrotas Served as Guest Lecturer at Fall 2014 B.U. Law School Course on Electronic Discovery
- Lisa Arrowood & Kevin Peters Selected to 2015 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Arrowood Peters LLP Listed in 2015 Best Law Firms
- Six Arrowood Peters Attorneys Named to the 2014 Massachusetts Super Lawyers & Rising Stars Lists
- Lisa Arrowood & Kevin Peters Selected to 2014 Best Lawyers in America
- Lisa Arrowood Inducted into the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Raymond Ausrotas Lead Author of LexisNexis Guide to Massachusetts Civil Trial Practice
- Lisa Arrowood nominated as President-Elect by the Boston Bar Association
- Lisa Arrowood and Jed DeWick Obtain Summary Judgment On Behalf of Large Financial Services Firm
- Raymond Ausrotas Served as Trial Advisor in the Winter 2014 Harvard Law School Trial Advocacy Workshop
- Raymond Ausrotas Served as Guest Lecturer at Fall 2013 B.U. Law School Course on Electronic Discovery
- Arrowood Peters LLP Ranked as First Tier Firm in 2014 U.S. News - Best Law Firms
- Jed DeWick Appointed Chairperson of the Massachusetts Bar Association Civil Litigation Section Council
- Lisa Arrowood of Arrowood Peters LLP Ranked Number 2 in Massachusetts by Super Lawyers
- Six Arrowood Peters Attorneys Named 2013 New England Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Lisa Arrowood Obtains $410,000 Settlement for Woman Injured in Golf Cart Accident
- Lisa Arrowood and Kevin Peters Selected by Peers to be Included in 2014 Best Lawyers in America
- Jed DeWick Provides Pro-Bono Representation to Victims of Boston Marathon Bombing
- Raymond Ausrotas Serves As Panelist At MCLE Seminar, Civil Motions Practice
- Arrowood Peters LLP Selected by Peers for 2013 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Lisa Arrowood Lectures at Suffolk Law School
- Raymond Ausrotas Served as Trial Advisor in the Harvard Law School Winter 2013 Trial Advocacy Workshop
- Lisa Arrowood Selected as 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Labor & Employment
- Lisa Arrowood Wins Lawsuit Reinstatement from Appeals Court
- Lisa Arrowood was a Panelist at ABA Seminar
- Arrowood Peters LLP Becomes a Boston Bar Sustaining Member
- Five Arrowood Peters Attorneys Named to 2012 New England Super Lawyers
- Lisa Arrowood Recognized as One of the Top Ten Lawyers in Massachusetts
- $150,000 Settlement Won at Mediation for Toddler Given Wrong Medication
- $150,000 Settlement to 12-Year-Old who Suffered Post-Appendicitis Damage
- Raymond P. Ausrotas Lead Author of Lexis Guide to Massachusetts Civil Pretrial Practice
- Arrowood Peters LLP Receives Tier 1 Ranking in 2013 Edition of U.S. News 'Best Law Firms'
- Lisa Arrowood has been recognized by Lawyers Weekly as one of Massachusetts Top Women of Law
- Lisa Arrowood Selected by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly as One of Its Top Women of Law
- Lisa Arrowood Elected Secretary of the Boston Bar Association
- Lisa Arrowood Recognized by Chambers USA
- Raymond Ausrotas Authors Article Published by ABA Litigation Committee Regarding Deposition Breaks
- Lisa Arrowood Chosen for 2012 Edition of America's Most Honored Professionals
- Lisa Arrowood & Kevin Peters Selected for 2012 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Raymond Ausrotas Quoted in Mass. Lawyers Weekly Article on SJC Decision
- Raymond Ausrotas Served as Trial Advisor in the Harvard Law School Winter 2012 Trial Advocacy Workshop
- Lisa Arrowood Quoted in Boston Business Journal
- Arrowood Peters LLP Listed in 2015 Best Law Firms
- Lisa Arrowood and Kevin Peters Selected as “Top Lawyers” in American Lawyer’s Annual Guide to Commercial Litigation
- Four Arrowood Peters LLP Attorneys Named 2011 New England Super Lawyers
- Lisa Arrowood, Kevin Peters, Raymond Ausrotas, and Jed DeWick Found Arrowood Peters LLP
- Raymond P. Ausrotas is announced as "Chair, MBA Section Council in Civil Litigation, 2011-12"
- Lisa Arrowood Quoted in Nature.com Article on Gender Discrimination in Medical Research
- Raymond Ausrotas Moderates Panel of 3 Superior Court Judges at MBA's Centennial Conference
- Raymond Ausrotas Served as Panelist at MBA's Employment Law Open Meeting
- Lisa Arrowood and Jed DeWick Obtain $3M Settlement in Kernicterus Case
- Raymond Ausrotas Featured in MBA's Civil Litigation News
- Lisa Arrowood's Case Named as One of Massachusetts Verdicts Topping $1 Million in 2010
- Lisa Arrowood on MCLE Panel: "Winning Your Case Before Trial"
- Lisa Arrowood Named "Leading Individual" by Chambers USA
- Lisa Arrowood Panelist at Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys Trial Success Stories Program
- Lisa Arrowood Wins $2.4 Million in Medical Malpractice Trial
- Lisa Arrowood Named in 2010 "New England Super Lawyers" Magazine
- Lisa Arrowood and Jed DeWick Achieve $700,000 Settlement for Client
- Lisa Arrowood Named "Boston's Best Lawyers"
- Lisa Arrowood Named "Leading Lawyer" by Chambers USA
- Lisa Arrowood Serves as Trial Advisor in the Harvard Law School Winter 2010 Trial Advocacy Workshop
- Lisa Arrowood Speaks on BBA Program: "Is the Civil Justice System in Serious Need of Repair?"
- Lisa Arrowood Settles Claim on Impending Stroke for $750,000
- Lisa Arrowood Presents at BBA's Young Lawyers Section on the Basics of Medical Malpractice
- Lisa Arrowood Elected as Member of Boston Bar Association Council
- Lisa Arrowood Named State Chair of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- $800,000 Settlement Achieved by Lisa Arrowood in Sex Discrimination Suit
- Lisa Arrowood and Jed DeWick Win $1.9 Million Verdict in Medical Malpractice Trial
- Lisa Arrowood Settles Medical Malpractice Claim for $500,000 in Shunt Malfunction Case
- Lisa Arrowood and Raymond Ausrotas Achieve $1.75 Million Settlement in Gastric Bypass Case
- Lisa Arrowood Serves as "Bench Meets Bar" Panelist
- Lisa Arrowood Appointed by SJC to Board of Bar Overseers
- Lisa Arrowood Settles Automobile Accident Claim for Non-US Resident
- Lisa Arrowood and Jed DeWick Settle Medical Malpractice Claim for $315,000
- Lisa G. Arrowood Obtains $250,000 Settlement in Infant Jaundice Case
- Lisa Arrowood Teaches at Training Program for Center for Legal Aid Education and American College of Trial Lawyers
- Lisa Arrowood and Jed DeWick Obtain $460,000 Settlement for Family in Infant Death Case
- 11th Annual Personal Injury Law Conference Features Lisa Arrowood
- Lisa Arrowood Named "Massachusetts Super Lawyers"
- "Overcoming Juror Bias in Your Tort Cases" Panel Features Lisa Arrowood
- Lisa Arrowood Lectures at Brown University
- "Medical Malpractice Update" Panel Features Lisa Arrowood
- Lisa Arrowood and Raymond Ausrotas Achieve $2.62 Million Verdict in Child Abuse Case Against School
- Lisa Arrowood Advises at Harvard Law School Trial Advocacy Workshop
- Lisa Arrowood, Ray Ausrotas, and Ed Foye Secure Top Verdicts and Settlements of 2006
- Lisa Arrowood Obtains $8.4M Settlement in Fire Case
- $350,000 Settlement for MS Diagnosis Not Reported by Doctor
- $2 Million Personal Injury Verdict Won for Child Who Was Victim of School Abuse
- Lisa Arrowood Named to "Massachusetts Super Lawyers"
- $5 Million Settlement for Family of Child With Brain Damage Following Birth
- $1.01 Million Settlement Won for Mother Who Suffered Stroke While Delivering Twins
- Lisa Arrowood Appears on “Legal Briefs” Television Program
- $5 Million Settlement Achieved for Family in Kernicterus Case